Swimming New Brunswick is currently seeking student applications for a Summer Program Coordinator. This energetic, detail-oriented person will assist with the organization, administration and delivery of SNB’s summer programs/events, support to the organization of the Annual General Meeting, and contribute to the promotion of swimming on social media and the SNB website.
The position runs for 12 weeks (to be determined between May 3 and August 28) for 35/hours per week. Although the SNB office is located in Moncton, consideration will be given to students in all regions of New Brunswick under teleworking arrangements or in conjunction with local swimming clubs
- Be a resident of New Brunswick or a First Nation community in New Brunswick;
- Be eligible to work in Canada;
- Be a full-time student (high school – grade 12 only, university or college) in the current academic year (2020/2021);
- Be attending a post-secondary institution (university or college) full-time in the fall of 2021.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with competitive sports, preferably swimming.
- Energetic self-starter; takes initiative and can work with minimum direction and supervision Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail.
- Flexibility to meet workload demands – some evenings/weekends required.
- Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, Google Drive and expertise in multiple social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok)
- Certification as a swimming coach is considered an asset
- Bilingualism (English and French) is considered an asset .
We thank all those that apply; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This position has been made possible through the Government of New Brunswick SEED program (www.nbseed.ca).
Contact Marwen Ghali for further information: email@example.com or telephone 295 0288
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: April. 20, 2021