The Club de Natation les Espadons of Tracadie is looking for a head coach.
- NCCP Level 101;
- Lifeguard Bronze cross up to date;
- First aid in the workplace and CPR;
- University degree or other combination of education / experience deemed relevant will be considered;
- valid driver’s license;
- Availability to work on weekends;
- Mastery of French spoken and written. English would be an asset;
- Verification of criminal record.
- Have an interest in swimming and developing swimmers;
- Professionalism, demonstrate competence, reliability, honesty, integrity and respect;
- Exert a positive influence on swimmers and coaches to reach the goals of LES Espadons Swim Club;
- Good communicator, works collaboratively and with respect with parents, swimmers and the board of directors;
Condition of work
- Salary: depending on experience and skills;
- Term of the contract: 1 year renewable
- Date of office: September 2019
- Place of Work: Rev. A. Dionne Pool, Tracadie, NB, Canada
- Schedule: Between 6 to 10 hours weekly per week from September to July. Schedule varies according to the needs of the program, available on the weekends for competitions.
To apply :
Send your resume by email before July 29, 2019 to Ms. Solange Hébert Doiron, Chair of the Board of Directors at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Solange Hébert Doiron,
Chairman of the Board
LES Espadons and Tracadie Swimming Club