The Club de Natation les Espadons of Tracadie is looking for a head coach.
- NCCP Level 101;
- Lifeguard Bronze cross up to date;
- First aid in the workplace and CPR;
- University degree or other combination of education / experience deemed relevant will be considered;
- valid driver’s license;
- Availability to work on weekends;
- Mastery of French spoken and written. English would be an asset;
- Verification of criminal record.
- Have an interest in swimming and developing swimmers;
- Professionalism, demonstrate competence, reliability, honesty, integrity and respect;
- Exert a positive influence on swimmers and coaches to reach the goals of LES Espadons Swim Club;
- Good communicator, works collaboratively and with respect with parents, swimmers and the board of directors;
Condition of work
- Salary: depending on experience and skills;
- Term of the contract: 1 year renewable
- Date of office: September 2019
- Place of Work: Rev. A. Dionne Pool, Tracadie, NB, Canada
- Schedule: Between 6 to 10 hours weekly per week from September to July. Schedule varies according to the needs of the program, available on the weekends for competitions.
To apply :
Send your resume by email before July 29, 2019 to Ms. Solange Hébert Doiron, Chair of the Board of Directors at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Solange Hébert Doiron,
Chairman of the Board
LES Espadons and Tracadie Swimming Club
This post is also available in: French