Swim NB Challenge
To finish the swimming season by a highlight and to challenge all NB swimmers despite their age or level, Swimming NB (SNB) launched a virtual racing opportunity. The Swim NB Challenge includes age group-specific events. Coaches may choose to submit times for one or all the designated events.
All SNB registered swimmers who have returned to training are eligible to participate.
- Only coaches are allowed to submit results of their swimmers to firstname.lastname@example.org by attaching the attached spreadsheet (please read the instructions before submitting the results)
- Coaches may record practice times on any date up to 31st August 2020.
- If swimmers improve their performances in an event during this period, coaches may resubmit the time of this swimmer for the same event.
- All swimmers are expected to follow the start, stroke, turn and finish rules for each event. In the event the swimming rules are not followed, coaches should enforce the rules by not submitting a time.
- All times are unofficial, unsanctioned and for virtual ranking only.
- There will be no records for this event.
- All times submissions will be ranked as 25m format, converted times are not accepted.
Please check the enclosed spreadsheet.
Draw prizes will be awarded based on submissions received by the deadline.
September 1st 2020
Sharing of Swim Club Re-Opening and Success Stories
To all NB swimming clubs: Swimming Canada (SNC) and SNB wish to share all your great stories, lections learned, best practices and, of course, show the fun of safely being back in the pool! As you post these on social media, kindly ensure you tag SNB and SNC on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram and we will be able to share these with our whole swimming audience.
Cet article est aussi disponible en: Français