Newsletter – CW #42
AGM – Delegates
Thanks to all clubs, which have already identified their delegates, who will attend the AGM for voting. For clubs’ presidents that are not attending the AGM, please sign the delegate document ahead of time to declare who will be voting on their behalf.
In this regard, please be informed that all presidents and delegates are due to receive the dossier including the following AGM-related documents by e-mail tomorrow, October 18th, 2019:
- Information re accommodation
- Minutes of the AGM 2018
- Names of potential candidates for the Board of Directors/Technical Committee
Given the large number of swimmers invited to the banquet this year, as well as the changes in the award categories, we would like to advise you that everyone is invited to pay for their ticket to the Banquet – Board members, club presidents, coaches, committee members, parents and swimmers.
We have reduced the price of the tickets to only $ 20 in order to make the Banquet available to everyone. We do not want to discriminate between swimmers depending upon their award, or between adults based on their role in the organization.
We have preferred to put these funds into organizing a weekend full of activities – for swimmers, parents, coaches and volunteers.
If individual clubs wish to cover the cost of tickets for their swimmers, officials or coaches, then the club is free to do so.
We hope that you agree with this and we thank you for your cooperation.
The season 2019-2020 officially starts this weekend. On Saturday, 19th October 2019, the clubs of the region North will start off in Shippagan at Premier #1, whereas the clubs from the Center and the South will participate in Saint John, and Sackville respectively, on Sunday, 20th October 2019. Best of luck to all our swimmers!
We would like to inform you that Swimming Canada has just published the Officials Bulletin for October. You can find it via the following link:
A coach will only show up as ‘Registered’ when each of the following items has been completed/attained and received by the office:
- CCP Minimum Coach Compliance Verification Completed (coaches must be in compliance with their registration category for their status to be ‘Registered’)
- CRC/VSC Received
- Coach Registration Fee Paid
- PD Point Verification Completed (a coach must either have the required number of PD Points needed OR be within the allowed time to complete the required PD Points so that their status appears as ‘Registered’)