Marianne Limpert Team Cup (MLTC) 2019
A record number of participants at the Marianne Limpert Team Cup: 256 swimmers coming from all over the province will take part in this event, which is being held from December 6th to 8th, 2019. We wish all swimmers and staff a great competition in Edmundston!
“What does your swimming team represent for you?”
- Write your creation in the comment section of the corresponding facebook publication by 3.00 p.m. on December 8th, 2019
- Enter for a chance to win a CAD 25.00 gift card.
- There will be a winning quota for each official language, which will be revealed on Tuesday, December 10th, 2019
- Open to athletes, their parents and coaches.
- Contest “create your quote” under the MLTC 2019
Coaches – Compliance
Thank you all so much for all your hard work from the last season ensuring the coaches in your club are compliant. We just wanted to remind you that:
- All coaches with Requirements not Met or CSCTA Account pending status will have the new status of Non-Compliant Coach.
- Non-Compliant coaches will not show up as coaches eligible to be selected for meet entries
- The status of coaches who have the status of Invoice Pending or Payment Pending will not change.
- Once the invoices are paid, coaches will be moved to either “Registered” or directly to “Non-Compliant” if they have not met the PSO requirements.
- Once Coaches, who have the status of NonCompliant Coach, complete their CSCTA Screening/Missing PSO Requirements or both, they will be moved to the status of Registered.
Please find attached an updated Swim-A-Thon 2020 memo. The Swim-A-Thon Handbook and Marketing Toolkit will be delivered in early 2020 but this outlines the plan and prizing reward structure for next year.
2021 Canada Games Women in Coaching Apprenticeship Program & Aboriginal Apprentice Coach Program
The application process for the 2021 Canada Games Women in Coaching Apprenticeship Program and the Aboriginal Apprentice Coach Program is now open. The deadline for expressions of interest is January 10th, 2020.
The Women in Coaching Program is a partnership between the Coaching Association of Canada (CAC), the Provincial/Territorial Coaching Representatives (PTCRs) and the Canada Games Council (CGC).
Information regarding the 2021 Canada Games Women in Coaching Program can be found here:
The Aboriginal Apprentice Coach Program is a partnership between the CAC, the PTCRs, the Provincial/Territorial Aboriginal Sport Bodies, the Aboriginal Sport Circle and the Canada Games Council. Information regarding the 2021 Canada Games Aboriginal Apprentice Coach Program can be found here:
NB vs PEI Duel Meet
A duel meet between Team NB and Team Prince Edward Island will take place in Summerside on February 22nd, 2020. NB will be represented by the 48 best swimmers: 24 girls born between 2006 and 2009 and 24 boys born between 2005 and 2008
- TOP 2 in all events
- FINA SCORE to adjust the final number
Recognized competitions: From the beginning of the season to the NB Open Cup (included).
Publication of the list of participants: February 4th, 2020
Confirmation of Participation: February, 8th, 2020
Participation fee: CAD 75.00
Cet article est aussi disponible en: Français