SNB seeking candidates for election to the Board of Directors
Swimming New Brunswick is seeking candidates for election to the Board of Directors at the October 16 2016 AGM. The Nominating Committee has identified qualifications and core competencies that ideally will be reflected in the SNB Board. To ensure that the Board is composed of qualified and skilled persons capable of, and committed to, providing effective leadership to SNB, the Nominating Committee is looking for individuals having one or more of the following:
• A background, passion and knowledge of swimming as an athlete, coach, official, administrator or volunteer leader;
• Knowledge of strategic planning and business planning
• Human resources management expertise;
• Legal and risk management expertise;
• Business and corporate experience, including expertise in financial management; and/or demonstrated leadership skills in non-profit organizations.
•Individuals who are not less than nineteen (19) years of age, who have the power under law to contract and who are a “resident” of New Brunswick, Canada may be nominated as a Director.
Employees or contract employees of SNB or SNB Member clubs are not eligible to be nominated for election as a Director.
Interested individuals are encouraged to complete the Declaration of Intent form