Swimming New Brunswick is currently seeking applications for a Sport Coordinator Position. This energetic and detail oriented person will assist in the organization of Swim NB Annual General Meeting that will take place in Bathurst on October 23-24, 2021, coordinate the registration of our swimmers and coaches for the 2021-2022 season and provide support to provincial and regional programs and events.
The position runs for 16 weeks for 17.5/hours per week. Although the SNB office is located in Moncton, consideration will be given to students in all regions of New Brunswick under teleworking arrangements or in conjunction with local swimming clubs.
- Age 15- 30 (inclusive) at the start of employment
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident or a person who has been granted refugee protection under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- Legally qualified to work under the relevant provincial and territorial laws and regulations.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with competitive sports, preferably swimming.
- Energetic self-starter; takes initiative and can work with minimum direction and supervision Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail.
- Flexibility to meet workload demands – some evenings/weekends required.
- Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, Google Drive and expertise in multiple social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Certification as a swimming coach is considered an asset
- Bilingualism (English and French) is considered an asset .
We thank all those that apply; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This position has been made possible through Service Canada via The Canada Summer Jobs Program.
Contact Marwen Ghali for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (506) 295 0288
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Cet article est aussi disponible en: Français