Summer Student Opportunity 2014
Title: Sport Marketing Officer
Location: Swimming New Brunswick office- Fredericton, NB
Duration: 35 hours/week for 8 weeks
Start Date: May 19 2014
End date: July 11 2014
Duties to include:
Assist in preparation Award Banquet and the Top 10 and Performance swim camps during SNB AGM weekend
- Organizing benchmarking data.
- Checking and updating Record Files
- Assist in organization of Open Water event
- Updating of provincial information on website
- Will be necessary to work some weekends
– Other duties as outlined by the Executive Director of Swimming New Brunswick.
- -be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- have been registered as full-time students in the previous academic year and intend to return to school on a full-time basis in the next academic year;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; and,
- be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations.
- Bilingualism is not a requirement, but an asset
- Certified swimming 101 coach an asset
If you are interested in applying for this position, please fax or e-mail your resume and 2 references to Pat Ketterling at the numbers below:
Fax: 506 451 1325
Email – email@example.com
Deadline for application : Monday May 12 , 2014