Summer Student Opportunity 2016
Title: Assistant to the Executive Director
Location: Swimming New Brunswick office- Fredericton, NB
Duration: 35 hours/week for 8 weeks
Start Date: June 06 2016
End date: July 30 2016
Duties to include:
- Assist in preparation Award Banquet and AGM
- Updating of the Provincial official registration data base.
- Assist the Executive Director with the organization Summer Cup and open water event in Saint John. This will include a weekend.
- Updating of provincial information on website
- Updating provincial documents.
– Other duties as outlined by the Executive Director of Swimming New Brunswick.
- be between 16 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- have been registered as full-time students in the previous academic year and intend to return to post secondary school on a full-time basis in the next academic year;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act;
- be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations.
- Have a valid, demerit free, driver’s license
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Demonstrated high attention to detail
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Knowledge of Hy-tek programs an asset
- National lifeguard certification an asset
If you are interested in applying for this position, please fax or e-mail your resume and 2 references to Pat Ketterling at the numbers below:
Fax 506 451 1325
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application : Friday May 20 , 2016
Cet article est aussi disponible en: Français